The library offers free test proctoring at the Main Library for Hamilton County residents. Here's how it works.
- Service is by appointment only—no walk-ins
- A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required
- Exams will be scheduled during library operating hours based upon availability of library personnel
Appointments must be completed 30 minutes prior to the library’s closing time
- CCPL cannot guarantee a completely quiet environment
- Computer settings and software cannot be modified or installed for any exam
- Constant, uninterrupted observation of the student cannot be provided
- Verify the identity of the student taking the exam
- Provide space within the library for the student to take the exam
- Note the time the exam is started and completed
- Periodically observe the student while performing other duties
- Sign the required school supplied documentation
- Mail or scan the completed exam if necessary
- If applicable, keep a paper copy of the exam for 30 days after the exam date
- Arrange for the exam, instructions, and/or password to be sent to CCPL
- Provide a photo ID at the time of the exam
- Pay for all expenses related to the exam prior to taking it, such as postage
- Leave all personal belongings, other than a photo ID and items to be used during the exam, in your vehicle
- Do not use a cell phone or visit with others during the exam
- Verify that the completed exam is received by the educational institution
To request a proctor, fill out the request and agreement form below. A librarian will reply to you within 3 business days. If you have questions, call our Adult Services Department at 317.814.3988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library cannot be held liable financially or otherwise for providing test proctoring service.